Langsung ke konten utama

Ion8 Leak Proof Water Bottle - Review


A few weeks back I was asked if I would like to try the Ion8 Leakproof Water Bottle.  I said yes, and was sent this gorgeous purple 500ml model. It also comes in a larger 1 litre model which is ideal to keep up your water intake without having to constantly re-fill it. The smaller one fits perfectly in a cup holder or a child's backpack. Both come in a variety of colours, and the smaller version also comes in a few different patterned designs.  I've been putting it through its paces for about a week and a half now and these are my findings.


It  has a handy dandy carrying hook, which makes it easy to hook onto standard sized bicycle bottle cages.  You could also easily hook it onto your ruck sack if you are hiking, or your back pack if you are going to school. 



It sports an on-the-go one hand, flip lid. with a lock that you can put into place to keep it from opening up accidentally  . . .


But once you undo the lock, the lid pops open easily with the simple touch of a finger, ready to drink from. 


It has a stylish and  comfortable drinking spout . . .


 The drinking part is vented for a smoother flow of liquid . . .


It is also totally leak-proof providing you have screwed the lid on properly. (I didn't once and it did leak, but I was quickly and easily able to readjust it and seal the lid properly.)  The smaller size would fit perfectly into a large handbag which makes it great to take to work. 

You can carry both hot or cold drinks in it, but do be aware that it will not keep hot drinks hot or cold drinks cold.  It is merely a vessel for one or the other. 

  • no leaks, seal & lock
  • fast flow rapid hydration
  • on-the-go one hand, flip lid
  • safe, bpa free non-toxic tritan
  • odour resistant
  • hard-wearing and durable
  • easy to wash
  • suitable for hot or cold drinks 
The Ion8 Leakproof  1 litre hydration bottle is available via Amazon in a range of beautiful colours for the cost of £13.99

If your preference is for a smaller bottle, the 500ml Ion8  Leakproof Slim,  is available also from Amazon in a wide selection of colours and patterns starting at the price of  £8.99.  This smaller size also makes it ideal for children.


To learn more about them check them out at Ion8 Leakproof.
You can also follow them on Instagram.

I love the colour, feel and size of this smaller one.  I often have a drink with me while I am working on the computer and am much more comfortable using this to hold my drink so that I don't accidentally spill it and fry my keyboard.  I would highly recommend this drinks holder to anyone.

Note - Although I was sent this drink bottle free of charge, I was not required to write a positive review in return, merely to post my findings.  Any thoughts are entirely my own.  Many thanks to LeakProof for sending me this bottle for review.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Butter, Herb & Garlic Basted Steaks

  Its our 18th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday coming up.  Its hard to believe that we have already been married for that long.  My last marriage lasted for 22 years and that time seems to have taken so much longer to pass.  Those were the years I spent raising a family, so maybe that partially accounts for the time seeming longer.  These past 18 years seem to have flown by at the speed of light!    A special occasion such as an anniversary calls for a special meal and so I picked up these steaks at the shops a week or so back to do a test in preparation for our anniversary dinner. We don't eat a lot of red meat in our home, but we do enjoy a good steak every now and then.    In fact if it weren't for that fact, I could probably happily be a vegetarian, but  . . .  a good steak would always be calling my name, or a slice of prime rib . . .  or a fillet Mignon . . .    I used rib eye steaks.  Each about 1 inch in th...

Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken with Melting Potatoes

   My latest article is now live on Chef Knives Expert.  You are going to really love this Roasted  Garlic & Herb Chicken with Melting Potatoes Recipe.  Not only does it all cook in one dish but it is fabulously tasty!   A whole free range, corn fed organic chicken, rubbed with butter and stuffed with butter, garlic and herbs is roasted on top of a flavourful bed of potatoes, garlic, stock and white wine  . . .   until the chicken is crisp skinned and succulent and the potatoes are meltingly tender.  So delicious!   You can go HERE for the recipe!  Tell them I sent you!  Roast chicken never tasted so good! 

Oven Fried Chicken with Chive & Buttermilk Mash

  Yes, you read that right . . .  OVEN Fried Chicken.  The eagle has landed and my oven is now up to scratch!  It took them long enough, right?  Not complaining, I am just happy its working again. I love my stove, and am not keen to start over with one I'm not familiar with.      My Canon and I are familiar friends . . .  partners in crime . . . we know each other well and are happy to keep it that way!  To celebrate it being up and running again, I thought I would make one of Todd's favourite dinners, Oven Fried Chicken  . . . . along with Chive & Buttermilk Mash!    He loves his mash.  He is a real mashed potato fiend and will eat them any way, any how, any time!  They are his preferred form of potato, even over chips! (Not me. I love chips/French fries!)   The chicken is a fairly simple and easy recipe, one which I have been making for years. No, it's probably not any healthier than oil fried chi...